Don't Forget the Good News 1

There is plenty of depressing news out there right now, so here's a new series I am starting called Don't Forget the Good News. 
        


MUSIC

What Ben Sinclair from High Maintenance  is listening to.

Which reminded my that Brian Eno has a new record with his brother, Roger.

Laura Marling has been hosting guitar lessons on IG live. We had tickets to see her next month and it was cancelled, totally bummed about that.


INSTAGRAM

You should all follow House of Venskus' Instagram, it is hilarious.

She may be the best thing about the Coronavirus.
                                                                                                           





Be sure to follow our pets, on Instagram, too,  if you don't already.

RANDOM

Another positive spin from the Coronavirus is the fun fact that I pretty much only wear a bra to pick up my groceries. And not sure why I do it then, because I don't even leave my car, cause I order them online. I saw a study yesterday (that I can't find) saying how bras do more harm than good. I can't find the original article but here is a 15 year study from 2013 supporting (see what I did there?) this.



Staying in with Emily and Kumail  - a podcast by Emily V. Gordon and Kumail Nanjiani. The profits go to charities that help people affected by Coronavirus. I also just found out via a/pertures IG that Emily grew up in Winston-Salem! How cool is that?


ON TWITTER 

***WARNING - LANGUAGE ***

Michael Rapaport telling people to keep their kids the F inside. 

and how he feels about Trump telling people to get back to work




TELEVISION

At Home with Amy Sedaris Season 3 is starting soon! In the meantime, catch up on all the old ones...

Phoebe Waller-Bridge (creator and actor in Fleabag) and collaborator Vicky Jones, have a new HBO show, entitled Run. Described as a comedic thriller Run pairs Ruby (Merritt Wever, fresh off her scene-stealing turn in Netflix's Marriage Story) and Billy (Domhnall Gleason) as old flames who follow through on a years-old pact together and hit the road, It premieres on HBO on April 12. 

Comments

Popular Posts