10 Things I Hate/Love

10 Things (or more) I Hate that most people Like

Our Love/Hate Relationship With The Church - HAPPY SONSHIP
1. People saying "How about in times like these, let's keep in positive and we just focus on things we like?" You focus on what you like, I'll focus on what I like. Which could be focusing on things I hate to pass the time. 
2, People who are above watching Tiger King
Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'Pru @prufrockluvsong So cute when someone says they refuse to watch tiger king like get in the gutter with the rest of us your highness 2:41 PM 4/1/20 Twitter for Android'
3. Star Wars
4. Food Trucks
5. Mushrooms
6. Arrested Development
7. The Avett Brothers
8. Most Bluegrass music
9. Disney World
10. Outdoor Concerts/Festivals of any sort

BONUS: the song Piano Man, Seth MacFarlane, Julia Roberts, Marilyn Monroe, Steely Dan, Having Plans, My son's Peanut Allergy, Licorice, Olives, Breweries (always too echo-ey and loud), Log Cabins, Hamilton the musical, champagne, Pearl Jam, saxophone in rock songs, rye bread, sauerkraut, football, cooking, pickles, rockabilly music and style, getting my haircut…I feel I could go on and on.

p.s. plenty of people I love, love these things I hate. I'm not judging you. I'm just easily annoyed by things, sorry.


10 (or more) things I LOVE

1. Little Dogs, really most dogs
2. most cats
3. Silence
4. Naps
5. a hot baths
6. the Beach
7. not being quarantine
8. miniseries binging
9. music
10. watching youtube videos of bands

BONUS: shrimp and grits, a good burger, having no plans, making lists, driving around with Benny, travel, France, Ireland, grumpy old men, bullet journaling, painting, sleeping late, having a new haircut, ring tailed lemurs, tamarin monkeys, Nina Simone, watching CNN, watching MSNBC, obsessing (see previous two), words with friends, word games, music trivia, FB music games/quizzes, yoga, a good guitar solo, creme brulee, tiramisu, my Mom's pound cake, not wearing a bra, drawing, Martin Short, Bob and Ray, laughing, making people laugh, obviously my family...I could maybe go on and on.






Comments

Popular Posts