Tiger King


I started Tiger King on Netflix last night and I am only one episode in, but completely hooked. I mean look at his...jacket?...shirt?...mullet?

It is a train wreck of big cats, mullets, insane people, rivalry, Southern misfits and it keeps you on the edge of your seat. Highly recommend.

And, I hear that Carole Baskin will be played by Kate McKinnon in the forthcoming  limited series. Which I feel like should be on  Lifetime After Dark,  if there were such a channel. But who will play Joe Exotic?

Image result for joe dirt
What are you watching these days?

p.s. I have tried to respond back on my comments below repeatedly and it isn't showing up for some reason. So Kitty - thanks for reading! Also - if you prefer to follow the blog - (not sure if that gives you an alert when I post?) click the top left corner where there are three lines. Thanks, and we've made it halfway to another week.

Comments

Popular Posts